Playground and Sports Park
Holly Knoll Park
- Tennis Courts and Backboard
- Basketball Court
- Ball Field
- Picnic Benches & Tables
- Do-it-yourself action equipment
- Climb & Slide Playstation
Amberwoods of Great Falls shares park facilities with Holly Knoll II residents. Walk down a quiet trail to two beautifully refurbished tennis courts, and basketball court and all-new (2017) tot lot! Bring your food basket and young ones for playground fun and meal at the new picnic tables. Definitely quality time for any member of your family!
Park rules established by Holly Knoll II Association apply to Amberwoods of Great Falls users. The following is condensed from the Amberwoods HOA agreement with Holly Knoll II HOA
- Users are individually responsible for any damage to the facilities
- Facilities are limited to the playground and tennis courts situated on east side of Rolling Holly Drive and the ball field on the west side of Rolling Holly Drive
- Individuals on the premises after dark and any other unauthorized use will be considered trespassing and reported to Fairfax County Police
- No motorized vehicles, including mopeds, scooters or similar items, whether licensed or not, are allowed on the property except on the paved parking lot on the east side of Rolling Holly Drive
- Tennis court usage is restricted to tennis and basketball only. To avoid damage to the new latex surface, no other uses are permitted: no rollerblades, skateboards, bicycles, scooters, or dogs are allowed on the courts.
- All Fairfax County animal ordinances are applicable and will be enforced, including leash rules for dogs
- Social activities of Holly Knoll II do not include Amberwoods residents; participation may be coordinated with the Holly Knoll II HOA. Holly Knoll II may approve an Amberwoods-only social event with prior coordination
- Use of the facilities is limited to Amberwoods residents only and their immediate guests when accompanied by an Amberwoods resident.
- Facilities may not be used for any organized team practices or games, including but not limited to baseball, soccer and football. Limitation is due to a strict prohibition by Holly Knoll II HOA insurance and allowing use of facilities to be available for all and not monopolized by large groups
- Ownership, control, improvements and maintenance of the facilities remains entirely with and is the responsibility of Holly Knoll II.
- Trash must be properly placed in garbage cans on premises